In honour of today being National Wine Day, here are The Top Surprising Facts About Wine.
5. They drank a ton of it in the Bible, which is probably why they saw stuff like talking bushes and parting seas.
4. “Chardonnay” is French for “booze your mom will like.”
3. The redder the wine, the more it is attracted to white carpet.
2. Red wine goes with beef . . . white wine goes with fish . . . and wine coolers go with whatever you order at 2:00 A.M. at Taco Bell.
1. Drinking it boosts your cognitive ability . . . with the exception of Kathie Lee.