Today’s “Star Wars” Day, because it’s “May the 4th” . . . as in May the Fourth Be With You. Make it great with “The Top Tips for Celebrating ‘Star Wars’ Day.”
5. Give your favorite action figure a good polish, if you know what I mean.
4. Infuriate “Star Wars” nerds by telling them your favorite character is Spock.
3. Go to Walmart and try to spot someone smaller than Jabba the Hutt.
2. If your lightsaber lasts longer than four hours, seek immediate medical attention.
1. Just accept that you’ll be celebrating it alone.