THE TOP SIGNS YOU’RE AT A BAD
Going to The Wolf’s Halloween Howl? Here are The Top Signs You’re at a Bad Halloween Party.
You compliment a woman on her pregnant prostitute costume and she replies, “What costume?”
So as not to hurt anyone’s feelings, they let the guy with the cold sore bob for apples.
The only “naughty” costume is a slutty Zach Galifianakis.
Renee Zellweger just burst into tears when someone asked her to take off her terrifying rubber mask.
The body lying in the fake casket isn’t a dummy . . . it’s Casey Kasem!
The scary music playing is a continuous loop of Justin Bieber.
LAST MINUTE COUPLES COSTUMES…
It’s Halloween! If you slacked off and need to buy a last-minute couples costume, here are six ideas that won’t be a total waste of money . . . since you can also use them to spice things up the BEDROOM throughout the year . . .
1. Hef and a bunny playmate.
2. Policewoman and criminal.
3. Nurse and patient.
4. Football player and sexy referee.
5. Cleopatra and Caesar.
6. Pilot and flight attendant.
THE CYBER SPOTLIGHT
Halloween Make-Up Tutorials Are Huge on YouTube Right Now
Videos on how to do your Halloween make-up have been HUGE online this year. The final 2014 stats aren’t out yet. But according to Google, three-and-a-half times more people watched them last year than in 2012.
If you need any help tonight, “Glamour” magazine posted a list of some of the best tutorials out there. (Check it out here.)
And a website called NeonTommy.com posted a few other ones, including how to do your make-up if you’re Elsa from “Frozen”. (Check out the list here.)
A make-up artist named Carli Bybel has also done a bunch that are really good, including ones for Jessica Rabbit, and Daenerys Targaryen from “Game of Thrones”.
Or just search YouTube for whatever you’re going as, plus the phrase “make-up tutorial”. You can find them for pretty much any costume now.
A Super Low-Budget, Shot-for-Shot Remake of the “Ghostbusters” Trailer
A bunch of middle school kids made a shot-for-shot remake of the “Ghostbusters” trailer. They used the real audio, and mouthed all the words. And it’s SUPER low-budget, which is why it’s great.
(There’s also a video from last year making the rounds again . . . of a squirrel carving a pumpkin. Whoever made it must have spread something delicious where they wanted it to chew, because it makes two eyes, a nose, and a mouth.)
A Guy Who’d Never Played Basketball Hit a Half-Court Shot for $10,000
On Monday, a 23-year-old student named Gustavo Tamayo was at a basketball game at Bryan College in Dayton, Tennessee. And he had a chance to win $10,000 if he made four shots: A lay-up, free throw, three-pointer, and one from half court.
Which is tough for anyone. But more so for Gustavo, because he’d never PLAYED basketball before. But somehow, he DID IT. Then people in the stands rushed the court and lifted him up on their shoulders.
BALLSY’S SPORTS SHORTS…
Another great season of REGINA MINOR FOOTBALL came to an end last night with the RIDERS defeating the Mustangs for THE PEE WEE DIVISION. The RENEGADES took home THE BANTAM CHAMPIONSHIP with a victory over the Lakers.
REGINA HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS…
Leboldus opened it’s playoff run by smashing Riffel 62-9 while Luther shutout Notre Dame 36-0. Tonight O’Neill plays Balgonie Greenall with winner advancing to face Luther. Leboldus awaits the winner of tonight’s matchup between Balfour and Campbell.
FRIDAY FUN FACTS…
Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Andre the Giant was drafted into the French army in 1965, but couldn’t enlist because they didn’t have shoes that were big enough, bunks that were long enough, or trenches that were deep enough.
2. The largest Japanese population outside of Japan is in Brazil. There are at least 1.5 million Japanese people in Brazil . . . the first Japanese people moved there in the early 1900s for work and future generations have stayed.
3. Scratching makes you itch worse because it causes your brain to release serotonin, which increases the sensations all over your body . . . including the sensation of the itch.
4. The only English word that ends with the letters “mt” is “dreamt.”
5. More chocolate is sold at Brussels National Airport in Belgium than any other place in the world.
TODAY’S QUOTE….”The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten.”